Collision Safety Institute Course Listings
Completion of the CDR Technician Course is a recommended prerequisite for attendance at the CDR Data Analyst Certification course. Those who attended the CSI CDR Operator’s Certification course series prior to Jan 2010 or some other similarly named course from another organization not using the CSI Course materials will not have completed the equivalent of the current Technician Level course and may struggle in the CDR Data Analyst course. Please refer to the course description for further details.
- Damage And Energy Applications for Collision Reconstruction (CRUSH)
- Collision Trauma Biomechanics
- Reconstruction of Pedestrian or Bicyclist Involved Collisions
- Analysis of Low Speed Collisions
- Reconstruction of Motorcycle Involved Collisions
- Advanced Collision Reconstruction
- Collision Reconstruction
- Advanced Collision Investigation
Where do CSI students come from?
Collision Safety Institute has provided instruction all over the United States and Canada and throughout the world. Select the map below for some of the cities our students come from in North America alone.